Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just a taste ...



For those who have been anxiously waiting for FINDING HOME to be released, well you have to wait just a bit longer.  But as a thank you for your patience, I have attached the first 8 pages!!  You also get a sneak peak at the unofficial book cover.

I am diligently working my way through the edits and putting the finishing touches on things.  Could I publish it as is right now? Probably – if I didn’t want to be taken seriously as a writer.  BUT … I DO want people to take me seriously.  I want people to see that I have put so much love into making this book (which has almost been a 2nd child to me).

I hope you enjoy the teaser and I PROMISE launch date is approaching.  It seems there are more technical details I have to fix before I can get it into the proper eBook formats.  And for those looking to purchase it in traditional paperback, your wait is still going to be awhile since that road is a little longer to navigate. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me along this journey. I truly appreciate all of you.  And I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate AMANDA BRUSSEAU on winning a FREE copy of FINDING HOME for being the first (and so far only) person to sign up as a member of my blog.  Much thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy this is awesome cant wait to read the whole book and what is funny the synergy is a company mike worked thru a while ago...love ya and great work cant wait to see you and to have you sign my book :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.