Thursday, September 22, 2011

FINDING HOME now available in paperback!!!

You know it's meant to be when things fall right in place.  The paperback proof arrived 5 days early and after a few tweaks I can finally say it is ready!


You can purchase FINDING HOME HERE at Createspace.  It will be available for sale on Amazon within the next 5-7 days.  Though Amazon is great (and it's where I do all my Christmas shopping) I highly encourage you to check out Createspace since they are the company that actually prints the book - it will get to you faster!
Remember, FINDING HOME is also available on Amazon for Kindle and can be purchased for other e-readers HERE on Smashwords.

Thanks again for all your support!  Time to get back to writing book #2 - Taking Chances.  I'm hoping for a December release date!  Now that I'm on a roll I don't see me stopping any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.

Here is what you missed!