Thursday, August 16, 2012

Coming to an eReader near you ...

I'm within days of being done with the writing on Playing with Fire, after that it's just fixing the edits from my editor...that should go fast since she's already edited everything else.  I'm hoping by Sunday evening to have a sneak preview for you!!

Like with my previous novels, I'll be posting the first few pages to give you a taste of what's to come!  I really think you'll enjoy this story.  It does have some serious moments (like getting out of an abusive relationship), but it also has those tender, sweet, sassy moments that I love to write!  And steam, we can't forget that!

SSOOOOO....  without further ado, I wanted to share this book trailer I made for Playing with Fire.  Book trailers are a newer promotional tool, but like a movie trailer, it gives you insight on what's to come.  I think you're gonna like it!





Stay tuned for that sneak preview, I'm off to finish writing.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.