Friday, October 12, 2012

All Books only 99 Cents on Smashwords all this weekend!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Fall is in the air and I love it!!

This weekend I'll be at the Tecumseh, MI Appleumpkin Festival . I always look forward to getting out and meeting fans, this time especially so because it is so close to the small town I lived in for most of my teens.  Can't wait to see old friends!

As a THANK YOU to everyone who has helped so far this month by reposting my blog feeds, tweets, and Facebook comments, I just dropped the price on all my books to 99 cents on Smashwords!!  The Sale ends Monday so get caught up on California Dreamin' or download Taking Chances and be introduced to a group of small town friends who love to laugh, flirt, and find love where the blacktop ends!  (Book #2 - Down for the Count will be coming out Winter 2012!!)!!



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I'll post again on Monday to let you know the newest fundraising total ... can't wait to see what can be raised in the next 2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.

Here is what you missed!