Monday, October 8, 2012

October Fundraising Weekly Update #2


Happy Monday!
 

I can only say that because I have gulped down an X-Large English Toffee cappuccino and the sugar is kicking in!  Really I would love to be back in bed, cozied up with my man and the plethora of animals that think they need to sleep with us (2 dogs and 1 fat cat)!!

This is just a quick post to let you know how the fundraising is going for the Domestic Violence Hotline.  Here are the dets …

 This week I got $14 closer to my $500 goal!  So only $411 more to go!  This weekend I have a 2 day festival, so I am hoping that my donated funds will raise a good bit!  

 There is still plenty of time to make your book purchases count … 24 days to be exact!  Remember,


$2 of every paperback book sale will go toward the charity
$1 of every eBook sale will go toward the charity 
 
Thanks again to all of you who have helped me reach this point in the fundraising...I can't wait to see how much further we can go!
 
ALSO - I'm still trying to get to 250 LIKES on Facebook for my author's page.  There are only 32 more LIKES to go!!
 
Right now, Playing with Fire (and my other 2 books) are all $2.99 on Smashwords, BUT, if I can get to 250 "LIKES", I'm willing to drop all my books down to 99 cents, for one week!
 
YES, even during this fundraiser I am willing to drop the price of books!  Which means I make nothing off these books during the week I mark them down.  That's totally fine by me since it is going to such a great cause!!!!

Cheap(er) books are on their way.  How soon depends on how fast we can get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.