Monday, October 1, 2012

Right Out of the Gate ...





I don't know how the skies were wherever you were this weekend, but Southeastern Michigan was PERFECT ... blue skies, cool fall breeze, trees are changing colors.  Fall is my favorite season!

This weekend I was out at the Clinton Fall Festival selling my novels.  I kick-started my Domestic Violence fundraiser off there.  And I have to say, I am very pleased with how things went.  Even if I didn't sell a book, I had some great conversations, met some new friends, and helped spread awareness about domestic violence.   

For the next month, each Monday I will have a short (or as short as my long-winded self can get) blog with the total raised for the week.  Don't worry though, you'll still get some of my wit, charm, and sarcasm in sporadic posts in between.
 

Thank you to everyone who bought a book this weekend!  And I look forward to seeing how much can be raised.


So without further ado... this week I got $75 closer to my $500 goal!!


Also, I realized that 25% of proceeds isn't all that much, and it varies between novels, so instead of that, I will be using the following breakdown ...

$2 of every paperback book sale will go toward the charity
$1 of every eBook sale will go toward the charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.