Friday, November 2, 2012

Sorry for the delay in updates on the October Fundraiser.   

Final total raised was $125 

I wasn't able to meet my goal, but it's more than I could have given before.  So thank you for your help with raising money for www.thehotline.org 


I'm going underground for awhile...this next book isn't going to write itself and unless I step away from technology for a bit, I won't be able to write it either!!  It's a double edged sword us self-published writers have to wield....on one hand we need it to get word out about our books, but on the other, it can really take up more time then what we have available.  Then again, I'm sure most facebookers, tweeters, bloggers can say the same thing!

You only get this life once, make every second count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.

Here is what you missed!