Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Blogger Review!!!

Happy Headache Thursday....I say that because I woke up with such a bad headache that my head got inches from the pillow and that was enough for me to call in to work from home from my 'normal' job.  Praying it's a sinus thing, but the accompanying nausea is so not cool!!

Anyway,  awhile back I reached out to a few bloggers to review my latest novel - Playing with Fire.  One of those reviewers actually read that AND Finding Home for me and posted her review last night on her blog.



Here is the link to Intoxicated by Books blog post about the books .... go check it out!!



And remember - all my ebooks are currently just 99 cents on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Sony, Apple, and a variety of other places....Smashwords is the best site to check as it has formats for all eReaders (except Kindle...you have to go through Amazon for those).

Hope your day is bright and sunny and headache free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.