Thursday, April 9, 2015

Something New

Yes, I'm still here.  Yes, I'm still writing.  Yes, I know it's taking forever!  Believe me, I think the same thing some days.  But then again I really can't complain since I'm not really doing as much as I should (or could) when it comes to writing.


I am trying to find more writing time.  I've made some progress on the Village Vixens Series and I've been thinking about the storyline for Down for the Count.  The 'thinking about it' may not seem like much, but the fact that I have the mental freedom to do so right now is a huge deal.  After the debacle of last year, this year has been a rebuilding kind of time.  In all that restructuring, my focus has been in other areas of my life, but the writing has been calling to me for awhile and I know it's time.

When I severed ties with Smashwords late last year, I didn't really stop to think that it would be cutting out some of my fans and how they read my books.  Well, I am pleased to say I am starting to fix that.  You can now get my books on the NOOK!!


PDF versions are also available for purchase by using the BUY NOW button on each of the books' pages.  The PDF versions are only $1.99!

The wheels are in motion and things are moving forward, slowly but surely.  I hope you will continue to be on this journey of writing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted shortly.